Hi, I'm Rachel, from the UK and I am a dedicated fan of Anthony Head, Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Merlin.
Uh. He was not the voice of shrek.
yeah he was
Are we gonna ignore the fact that he was supposedly 130 years old?
this man is dead how dare you
Are we going to ignore the fact that he won’t be dead for two more years?
don’t speak ill of the dead, please
Ehehehehe. Indeed, indeed.
THIS IS SO CUTE.
so wait tyler basically stole this artwork for psychobabble and didnt give her credit for it whatsoever? he changed the the bg color and took away the watermark :/
no, troye made the artwork, this is an edit of troyes artwork
actually no, if you go to the original source (just click on her url) you can see that she posted this over a year ago, and psychobabble wasnt even a thing then, and the idea was probably not even thought of yet.
tyler didnt even notice it until the middle of august, not too long before they put up the first podcast, so most likely he gave it to troye to edit who basically just changed the color of the bg and put the text on it
if it was an edit of troyes artwork, im pretty sure tyler wouldnt acknowledge it since they changed so little about it, and also because he reblogged it even before she announced the podcast so how could she know this even existed?
troye didnt make it, he tweaked it a tiny bit and claimed it as his own, and tyler used it without giving any sort of acknowledgement towards the artist, when not too long ago there was a big discussion over him taking our artwork and not giving credit where its due, and he even apologized and said he would give credit from now on.
but what did he do? he erased the watermark which is clearly right there so he cant even make up the excuse that he didnt know who the original creator was
thats not cool tyler
nah, I got permission from the artist (Renaifoxi) months ago to use the artwork via private messages, and gave credit publicly as soon as the project was public itself. I appreciate the pseudo-investigative work, though. but while we’re talking about it, feel free to check out the podcast, which just came out with a new episode today
- episode 1: plastic mickey goes to town
- episode 2: loose piece of skin causes turmoil while the earTH IS INCINERATED
- episode 3: shit goes down in cardiff (and you know it will again)
- episode 4/5: farting aliens try to take over the government and they would have gotten away with it if it hadnt been for you meddling kids and your vinegar
- episode 6: an angry robot sticks a plunger into the internet and learns the meaning of love
- episode 7: simon pegg is loose and dangerous
- episode 8: langoliers level 2
- episode 9/10: stevie moffat straps a gas mask to an 8 year old. every other 8 year old in existence learns what fear means
- episode 11: dr who takes a leftover fart alien on a date
- episode 12/13: anne robinson's true form is revealed and rose explodes like twice at least